Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Manual Progressing


On Tuesday 8th January I unfortunately came down ill so I could not go in to help the group in case they got it as well. This was very annoying for me because this week is very busy and I can’t afford to not be doing anything. I did however share Richards advert for The Manual on my Facebook page to advertise the show.

On Wednesday 9th January I went in as I was over the worst of my illness and caught up with the groups progress. I went through the task list with Mike to see what has been done and what still needs doing. We had now decided that CCi Live would not be presented by just one person, as it would appear odd and may not flow as well. Therefore I had to ask 2 other presenters if they would like to take part, these being Amber Robertson who had only done the news previously, and Cristiana Avadanei.

I had a look over the virtual studio sets for the Manual with Michael and Barry, which were edited versions of Tricaster templates. These looked good and also fitted in with our shows colour scheme. I then emailed Richard all of the information he would need to create the stings for The Manual, this being the chosen man facts with their sources and a basic idea of how they could look, such as a fire background similar to the intro, bold silver writing, a manly voiceover and the source of the fact along the bottom. I then sorted out some of the CCi content, this being editing the straps on the Tricaster for what we would need and putting the news pictures onto it as well. I then did a read through of the script for The Manual with Michael and Barry to see how it worked and sounded. Finally I made some studio cards for The Manual with the quiz questions on the back, which we would use if the show would run short of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment